T4C-Carnage

[FUN] Animation Halloween, la suite !

Guest Adrielle

Joyeux Halloween !

Dès ce soir vous pourrez participer à la 1ère partie de l'animation Halloween qui consiste en une récolte de bonbons sur des cadavres dans une maison hantée conçue pour l'événement.

Rendez-vous sur l’île de Carnage au point de téléportation et prenez le portail pour accéder à la zone de la maison hantée. Ce que vous devez savoir :

- La zone est réservée au level 25 et moins uniquement.

- Le rez-de-chaussée (l'endroit ou sont situés les coffres) ainsi que le premier étage du sous-sol sont PVP OFF

- Le 2e étage du sous-sol est une zone PVP ON

- Il y a plus de fantômes dans la zone PVP ON, donc au 2e niveau du sous-sol.

- Vous pouvez échanger 10 friandises d'Halloween contre 1 certificat d'honneur à la vieille sorcière située au rez-de-chaussée de la maison hantée.

Petit rappel, les certificats d'honneurs sont échangeables contre des surprises via des PNJ sur l'île de Carnage.

L'animation se termine vendredi le 1er novembre dès 18h QC / minuit FR

Bonne chasse !

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Halloween !

This evening , you'll be able to take part to the first part of the animation of Halloween which is based on the collect of candy ( bonbon in french ) on dead corpse in a haunted house made only for the event .

Meet the teleportation point on I4 island and take the portal to access tothe haunted house's area .

What you should know :

-You need to be lvl 25 or less only to get access

-Main floor and first floor are pvp off (where you can find chest )

-Second floor is pvp on

-More dead corpse in the pvp on area ( so the second floor )

-You can trade 10 candy of halloween against 1 certificate of honnor to the old witch at the main floor of the haunted house

Small remembering : You can trade next your certificate against many items to pnj at I4 island of Carnage  ( Many interesting items to win ! )

End of the event : Friday 1st November at 18h QC/ 00h00 Fr

Have a good hunt !!!!!!

Happy Halloween !

This evening , you'll be able to take part to the first part of the animation of Halloween which is based on the collect of candy ( bonbon in french ) on dead corpse in a haunted house made only for the event .

Meet the teleportation point on I4 island and take the portal to access tothe haunted house's area .

What you should know :

-You need to be lvl 25 or less only to get access

-Main floor and first floor are pvp off (where you can find chest )

-Second floor is pvp on

-More dead corpse in the pvp on area ( so the second floor )

-You can trade 10 candy of halloween against 1 certificate of honnor to the old witch at the main floor of the haunted house

Small remembering : You can trade next your certificate against many items to pnj at I4 island of Carnage  ( Many interesting items to win ! )

End of the event : Friday 1st November at 18h QC/ 00h00 Fr

Have a good hunt !!!!!!