T4C-Carnage

Players' behaviour in Carnage

Hi,

first, sorry to write this in English, I don't speak French and sorry for any mistakes in my English, I'm not a native English speaker :)

Well, what I'm about to write is more a relieve, or you can say rage, whatever, but I know that there are more players that think/feel just like me.

It just looks like that most of the players of this server are not that smart. They can't see anyone walking, leveling or anything, that they start attacking. I do like this way that T4C is, for example, if you don't like anyone you just start attacking him, if there is anyone annoying you, just start attacking, but here it's just abusive! You walk 20 minutes to go sents or anywhere, and when you get there people just don't let you level or farm. Ok with that, but there are people that just log on other characters(?), just to get you out of there. He/she will NOT win ANYTHING, but still, it's just to get you out of there.

And, that also happens with low lvl people in AR and RD. Ok, you want to kill the minibosses? No problem. But let the low lvl players play. Again, you will NOT win anything. But, they continue doing and PKing people.

Well. That's it. I'm better now (: By the way, I know that's this is just a game, and that may be human nature or that's the way T4C is, but this and the moderation thing that happened recently just show how some people here is... :)

Hi Vash,

I understand that you are fed up with some people on this server but like you said, it's the way the game is played. Not everyone is playing like that, for example, i'm not that kind of player but you'll always find people that thinks it's the way to play the game.

Anyway, it's one thing to be killed but it's an other to get vengeance, and that is an other part of the game that i'm sure you will enjoy if you get your levels.

Don't blame all the server for that, it's been like that for years now and it's not going to change but i think that it's one of the reasons why so many people still likes the 4th coming.

Kind regards.